Skip to content

To Legal

Migration Agents Melbourne · To Legal · Jay To has 20 years of legal experience and provides cost effective fixed price immigration services.

To Legal is an Australian law firm located in Melbourne.

While, we are qualified in all areas of law, we practise solely in Australian immigration law.

Moreover, we have substantial experience with Australian visa applications, nominations, sponsorships and tribunal appeals.

In addition, we have a focus on ‘client first’ and therefore, we charge on a fixed costs basis for certainty and for planning and budgeting purposes.

We understand there is nothing worst for corporate clients who have received approval for legal spend and private clients who have a strict budget and then there is a revised tax invoice from their lawyers.

Furthermore, we are an Australian law firm not an Australian migration agency.

Our principal, Jay To:

  • holds an Australian Practising Certificate (Lawyer)
  • is an Australian lawyer with 20 years of experience including 15 years working in Australian immigration law
  • graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and Bachelor of Finance

As valued clients of To Legal, Jay will personally manage your immigration matter.

This means that Jay will liase with you from the start until the end of the matter rather than just an introductory meeting with the principal or partner of a law firm and then the matter is handled by support or administrative staff. Jay is a hands-on lawyer and believes in practical solutions.

We practise solely in Australian immigration law, which differ to some law firms that may handle the odd immigration file and where immigration law is not a major area of practice.

Furthermore, we speak in ‘plain English’ not ‘legal jargon’.

Basically, and in simple terms our main objective is to assist you to visit, work or migrate to Australia.

According, for all your immigration needs, contact Migration Agents Melbourne for personalised and practical immigration services.

Migration Agents Melbourne News and Articles