Migration Agents Melbourne · Student Visa · 500 · To Legal with 20+ years of experience can help you to come to Australia to study.
Generally, Australia’s education for the most part is ranked in the top 10 countries on the planet. Therefore, people all around the world choose Australia as a country of destination for education. Moreover, the Australian Student visa is becoming a very popular visa option for both younger and older people.
In general, the main criteria of the Student visa include:
- English level
- Genuine temporary entrant
- Financial capacity
Firstly, you may need to satisfy the English requirement unless an exemption applies. To satisfy this English requirement, you need to obtain the following English overall band score:
- 5.0 with at least 10 weeks of ELICOS
- 4.5 with at least 20 weeks of ELICOS
You must have taken the English language test in the two years before you make the visa application.
Secondly, you need to show you are a genuine temporary entrant or a genuine visitor.
Moreover, you will need to provide a statement to address your personal circumstances for undertaking your proposed study in Australia. The following information will also be required:
- Details of your previous study and any gaps in your study,
- Current employment
- Qualifications completed
- Ties to your home country
- Economic situation in home country or country of residence
- Employment in a third country
- Potential situation in Australia
- Value of the course to your future
- Your immigration history
Thirdly, for financial capacity, you must provide either:
- evidence of sufficient funds to cover your travel costs and 12 months of living and tuition fees for you and your accompanying family members and school costs for any school aged dependants
- evidence that your spouse or parents are willing to support you and they have an annual income of at least AUD 60,000 for single students or at least AUD 70,000 for students that are accompanied by family members
- an Acceptance Advice of Secondary Exchange Students form for secondary exchange students only
|Student visa (500)
Base application charge
Additional application charge (18 and over)
Additional application charge (under 18)