Temporary Work (Skilled) 457 Visa

Are you a business looking to sponsor workers from overseas? If so, the Temporary Work (Skilled) visa or ‘457 visa‘ could be the appropriate temporary visa for you. This 457 visa allows you to employ and sponsor overseas people to work for your business for up to four years which may lead to permanent residence.

Alternatively, you may be the skilled worker and have found a sponsoring business and have been asked to contact us for preliminary discussions. If so, contact Migration Agents Melbourne and we will be pleased to discuss with you your options.

The ‘Visa Period‘ varies and will depend on the nominated occupation, namely:

Temporary Work (Skilled) 457 Visa – Visa Requirements

The sponsor business will need to:

The skilled worker will need to:

Temporary Work (Skilled) 457 Visa – Visa Charges

Sponsorship Charge
Nomination Charge
Base Application Charge
Additional Application Charge (18 and over)
Additional Application Charge (under 18)
$ 420
$ 330
$ 270

Temporary Work (Skilled) 457 Visa